Here’s an exciting topic for you all today! I was just posting the newest coupon code for Ink4Less.com (because, well, they have great deals!), and I got to thinking about printer ink. If you knew how much ink we go through in our house each year, you’d probably not believe me.
But, the thing is, on this team, as you might imagine we collectively spend hundreds of hours a week on line, and on my end, I go through a bit of ink for my HP LaserJet P1102w – just as one example. It takes an HP cartridge #85A. This can cost over $100 at some stores, but I don’t wait until I’m desperate to drive to Staples or Office Depot to buy it. My first inclination is to shop on line ahead of when I know I’ll be running out!
I can find the cartridge for anywhere from $40 – $70, depending on whether it’s an OEM or compatible, who is offering it on Amazon, or what the going price is on Ink4Less with a coupon code. For me, coupons and special promos are certainly a key factor in helping me decide where to buy.
But… there are a few other factors (and reasons why I’m sold on buying my toner cartridges through Ink4Less) involved when I first began buying my toner on line – and they may not be important to you, but at least you’ll see my own line of thinking:
1) Customer service. I have to say that I like the human touch, which is something I don’t really feel like I get at Amazon (and I’m definitely a regular at that site!).
2) Ease in figuring out what, exactly, I need so that I don’t have to go through the hassle of getting a return authorization. Thanks to the wonders of modern websites, with a few quick clicks on the drop down menus, I know exactly what I need. Then, if I really need further verification, I can actually call them.
3) I like free shipping. I don’t care if the costs of shipping are built into the price of the cartridge. If it shows up as “free shipping” it satisfies my sensibilities.
4) I love coupons, even if they are just a few dollars off. Perhaps it’s psychological, but… hey, I work on a coupon website so I just can’t help myself.
5) I appreciate “specialty stores” – or specialty niches. If you look at Ink4Less, since that’s who we’re promoting right now, guess what you’re going to find for sale on their site? Right. Ink. They know their product.
6) Finally, I like to see good reviews. Because I’m in the business of finding great deals for our readers, I tend to spend a lot of time researching different companies. As of this writing, you would see that Ink4Less has been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2009. Guess how many complaints they’ve logged? I had to look twice! None! Bingo! We have a winner!
By the way, talking about HP LaserJets… This is the EXACT printer I personally use – and I just love it: The HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Wireless Monochrome Printer – You can get it at Amazon HERE or by clicking the image below. In fact, I like it so much that it is earning my personal recommendation for a “My Favorite Deals Seal of Approval.”